Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mobile phone is just a tool


Few days ago, I just asked Amy a question: you only can choose computer or mobile phone which one you are going to choose?! She said: Computer. Her answer is same as me. I choose computer as well. But why I didn’t choose mobile phone? Because computer have all the functions what mobile have. We can use Skype or MSN to communicate with our friends, via internet to go through all the news and find a lot of information and we can watch movie, TV programs or news as well.

Nowadays, mobile phone becomes our article for daily use. I still remember when I was a child, mobile phone was a luxury good. My mum said mobile phone is used by adult not for you. However, she bought me a mobile when I started to go out, dating. She wants to make sure where I am, what I am doing. Therefore, mobile becomes her monitor. Recently, I found out that mobile phone has another functions. People use it for a screen to view movies, take photos, design art and access the internet. Especially, IPhone. Maybe some people think that it becomes the dominant screen of the 21st century but the truth is not. If you want to use the phone to watch movie , you have to transfer the movie to another file and you have to spend a lot of time on it. One movie has to spend over 2 hours on transferring the file. Maybe people can do it once or twice but after few days they will not do it anymore. Do you know what is the magic of a camera, it can capture the important memory so that we require different functions in different places, weathers. But mobile phone can not do it.

According to Levinson, download movie, via the internet is really expensive. Not many people can spend a lot of money on it. Television, radio is free for you to watch the news, weather report. At last, people will choose to sit in front of the television watch what they want to watch. Because it is FREE!!!!!!!!!

Mobile phone is an evidence to prove our technology is developing. Every electronic have their own function and their value therefore I don’t think that mobile phone can dominant. Mobile phone the screen is so small; the biggest one should be I Phone. It’s only satisfy the worker and teenagers but it cannot satisfy the elder people. Therefore, mobile phone can not dominant the screen market. TV is still really important.

Many people think that is really important because it can help you to control your life. Sometimes, there are some unexpected things in our life such as traffic jam, the life can not move and so on. In that time, people can use their mobile phone to change their situation. Therefore, people started to rely on the mobile but it doesn't mean that it can replace and dominant the screen market.

No comments:

Post a Comment